Ford Endeavour received update in the form of new features, reduced prices, variants update and manual transmission
Ford India has recently launched the facelifted version of Ford Endeavour in India.This massive SUV got a Australian NCAP rating of 5 stars and comes with a warranty of 3 years / 1,00,000 kms.The production of Ford Endeavour is being carried out at Ford’s Chennai plant.
Ford Has removed Trend variant from Endeavour and it now comes with Titanium model as the basic trim.Variants includes Titanium which comes in 2.2 4×2 Manual while Titanium+ comes in 2.2 4×2 Automatic and 3.2 AT and is an all wheel drive variant.
The length of New Endeavour is the same as before at 4,903 mm, width is 1,869 mm while it is 1,837 mm tall.Wheelbase, ground clearance, fuel tank capacity and turning radius are 2,850 mm, 225 mm, 80 litres and 4.9 m.Total boot space is 450 litres which can be extended upto 1050 Litres and 2010 Litres upon folding 2nd and 3rd row seats.
Tyre size is 265/60 R18 for both the variant while the design varies slightly.Also the design of the alloys is also new.Spare tyre size is 17-inch 265/65.
At the front, it gets Independent Coil Spring Suspension with Anti-roll Bar and at the rear, Coil Spring, Watts Linkage Type with Anti-roll Bar.All four disc brakes are provided for better control and braking.
The competitors of Endeavour Facelift includes Toyota Fortuner, Honda CR-V, Skoda Kodiaq, Mahindra Alturas G4, Isuzu MU-X and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport
2019 Endeavour Facelift gets a new colour.There are a total of 5 colours:
- Diffused silver
- Moondust silver
- Diamond white
- Absolute black
- Sunset red
Two engine options are available in New Ford Endeavour.It retains both the mills.Power as well as the torque figures remains the same as earlier.While Ford India has introduced manual gearbox for its 2.2 L motor.
The 2.2 L is a 4×2 TDCi Diesel engine putting out 160 PS @ 3,200 RPM and 385 NM @ 1600-2500 RPM of torque with power drawing from 6 speed manual and automatic unit.The claimed mileage of manual and automatic variants is 14.20 kmpl and 12.62 kmpl respectively.
The 3.2 L with 200 PS of power @ 3,000 RPM and 470 NM @ 1750-2500 RPM is a 4-wheel drive trim with only 6-speed automatic gearbox.The ARAI certified fuel efficiency is 10.91 kmpl.
Standard Safety Features of Endeavour Facelift includes 6 Airbags, ABS with EBD, Electronic stability control with Rollover Stability, Traction control, Hill launch assist, Volumetric burglar alarm system, Cruise control, Ford MyKey, Emergency assistance, Automatic headlamps, Rain sensing wipers, Rear view camera with active parking guidelines, Front and rear fog lamps, Rear washer/wiper with electric window defogger, Driver and front passenger seatbelt reminder with pretensioner, Power door locks with remote keyless entry and TPMS.
Ford Endeavour 2.2 4×2 Titanium Manual (Rs. 28,19,000 [Ex-Showroom])
- 8” touchscreen advanced SYNC3 infotainment system
- Android auto, Apple Carplay and embedded navigation
- Premium 10 speaker speaker system with sub woofer power amplifier
- Leather upholstery, steering wheels and gear knob
- HID headlamps with LED DRLs
- LED tail lamps
- 18” Alloys
- Hands free power tailgate with anti-pinch sensor
- Push Start stop button with smart passive entry
- 8 way power adjustable driver seat with lumber support
- Dual zone electronic automatic automatic temperature control
- Power adjustable and foldable ORVMs
- Front and Rear Armrest
- 2nd Row 60:40 Split Seats and 3rd row seat 50:50 flat fold
Ford Endeavour 2.2 4×2 Titanium Plus (Rs. 30,60,000 [Ex-Showroom])
- Driver knee airbag
- Front parking sensors
- Electrochromic IRVM
- Ambient lighting
- Panoramic sunroof
- 8 way power adjustable front passenger seat with lumber support
- Semi auto parallel park assist
- One touch up/down with anti-pinch – global open and close windows
- Power folding 3rd row seats
Ford Endeavour 3.2 AWD Titanium Plus (Rs. 32,97,000 [Ex-Showroom])
- Terrain management system (Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand and Rock)
- Hill-descent control