Datsun Redi-Go facelift is priced in India between Rs. 2.83 Lakhs and Rs. 4.77 Lakhs.
2020 Datsun Redi-Go Facelift has been launched in India with couple of interior, exterior upgraded with number of new features added as well.The prices of the hatchback has also gone up between Rs. 3,000 and Rs. 40,000 depending upon the variant you choose.
Datsun Redi-Go facelift Exterior Changes
The exterior looks of the facelifted version of the hatchback are now much more premium than before.Front grille grows in size while the headlamp unit is more sharper and sleeker than before. A small strip of LED DRLs placed earlier much lower gets replaced by all new L-shaped sleeker LED DRLs.Even the fog lamps are all LED.
Coming to the side, it features all new steel wheels albeit they look like alloys.LED tail lamps at the rear is another upgrade.
Datsun Redi-Go Interior Changes
The interior gets upgraded with the addition of 8 inch touchscreen infotainment system with apple CarPlay, android auto.Seat fabric has improved as well.Silver and grey inserts in the cabin replaces the black dash theme.Even the same premium element is also used on the door trim as well.
Datsun Redi-Go Dimensions
The dimensions of the hatchback remains unchanged as this is just a facelift upgrade and not a generation update with sheet metal changes.It measures 3435 in length, is 1574 mm wider and is 1546 mm tall.Wheelbase is 2348 mm while the ground clearance is 187 mm.
|Ground Clearance||187 mm|
|Turning Radius||4.7 m|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||28 L|
|Boot space||222 L (514 L with 2nd row down)|
|Tyre Size||165 / 70 R14|
Datsun Redi-Go Colour Options
Two new colour options are now available in Redi-go taking the number to six. List includes Opal white, Bronze grey, Blade silver, Vivid blue, Fire red and Sandstone brown.
The hatchback comes in a total of four variants and two petrol engine options – 0.8 L and 1.0 L petrol.While the 0.8 L comes with only manual gearbox, the bigger 1000 cc engine gets the option of both manual and automatic.
Datsun Redi-Go Facelift Engine Options
The 799 cc petrol engine is a 3 cylinder unit making 54 BHP and 72 NM of max torque.The BS 6 engine claims fuel efficiency of 20.71 kmpl and the transmission duty is managed by 5 speed manual gearbox.
The 1.0 litre petrol engine comes in a single variant each for manual and automatic.The output figures are 67 BHP and 91 NM. Datsun claims their hatchback delivers 21.7 kmpl for 5 speed manual and 22 kmpl for 5 speed AMT.
|Specs||0.8 L Petrol||1.0 L Petrol|
|Capacity||799 cc||999 cc|
|Power||54 BHP @ 5600 RPM||67 BHP @ 5550 RPM|
|Torque||72 NM @ 4250 RPM||91 NM @ 4250 RPM|
|Transmission||5 Speed MT||5 Speed MT / 5 speed AMT|
|Mileage||20.71 kmpl||21.7 kmpl / 22 kmpl|
Same engine options are continued from the pre facelift version, only difference being the drop in mileage from old to New Datsun Redi-Go hatchback.
Datsun Redi Go Facelift Variant wise Price
|Variants||Price (Ex showroom)|
|0.8 D||Rs 2.83 L|
|0.8 A||Rs 3.58 L|
|0.8 T||Rs 3.80 L|
|0.8 T(O)||Rs 4.16 L|
|1.0 T(O)||Rs 4.44 L|
|1.0 T(O) AMT||Rs 4.77 L|
The base variant is now Rs. 3,000 costlier than the pre facelift trim of hatchback while the top end 1.0 T(O) AMT has got premium by Rs. 40,000 while the T Optional (0.8 L and 1.0 L) are Rs. 54,000 costlier than before.
Datsun Redi Go Facelift vs Rivals Price Comparison
Datsun Redi Go 0.8 L competes with Alto 800 and Kwid 800 cc engine while the bigger 1.0 litre manual and automatic variants of the Japanese hatchback find rivalry with Kwid 1.0 and S presso which comes with only 1.0 L engine with both the transmission options.
|Hatchbacks||0.8 L Petrol||1.0 L Petrol MT||1.0 Petrol AMT|
|Datsun Redi Go||2.83 L – 4.16 L||4.44 l||4.77 L|
|Maruti Alto||2.95 L – 3.9 L||–||–|
|Renault Kwid||2.92 L – 4.22 L||4.42 L – 4.50 L||4.72 L – 4.8 L|
|Maruti S Presso||–||3.71 L – 4.56 L||4.72 l – 4.80 L|
Datsun Redi GO Variants Explained with Price & Features Difference
Redi Go facelift 0.8 litre engine comes in D, A, T, T(O) while 1.0 L comes in top model T(O) (MT and AMT).
2020 Datsun Redi Go D
0.8 L – 2.83 L
- Exterior – Black ORVMs and door handles, halogen headlamp and tail lights, 14 inch steel wheels with wheel caps
- Interior – Single tone black interior, fabric seat upholstery, black inside door handles
- Comfort – Manually adjustable ORVMs, co driver side vanity mirror, heater, Front Central Console with Mobile Storage, Rear Central Console with Wallet Storage, Upper Glove Box Storage, Seat Integrated Head Rests (Front and Rear)
- Instrument cluster – Analog panel with low fuel warning, distant to empty, average and instant fuel consumption
- Safety – Rear parking sensors, 1 airbag, ABS with EBD, speed alert system
2020 Datsun Redi Go A
0.8 L – 3.58 L (+ 75,000)
- Exterior – Body coloured bumper, B-Pillar Black Sash Tape
- Interior – Chrome Finish AC Knob Dial
- Comfort – Electric power steering, driver and co driver vanity mirror, manual ac, Front charging socket, Rear Seat Type – Folding
- Instrument cluster – digital instrument cluster
- Safety – engine immobiliser
2020 Datsun Redi Go T
0.8 L – 3.80 L (+ 22,000)
- Exterior – Roof antenna, body coloured outside door handles, 14 inch monotone wheels with full wheel cover
- Interior – dual tone interior, silver inside door handles, Front Door Trim with Fabric
- Comfort – Keyless entry
- Safety – Central locking
- Infotainment system – 2 DIN music system with AUX, USB, Bluetooth connectivity, front 2 speakers
2020 Datsun Redi Go T (O)
- 0.8 L – 4.16 L (+ 36,000)
- 1.0 L MT – 4.44 L
- 1.0 L AMT – 4.77 L
- Exterior – Body coloured ORVMs, LED DRLs, Rear Combination Lamp with LED Signature
- Interior – Premium Fabric Seat
- Comfort – Front power windows
- Infotainment system – 8 inch touchscreen infotainment system with android auto, apple CarPlay, voice command
- Safety – Front fog lamps, dual front airbags, Reverse Parking Camera with Projection guide , LED Front Fog Lamps
Datsun Redi Go was launched in India back in June 2016 and since it has got a number of limited edition, new variants, new engine and for the first time, the carmakers have given the small hatchback a major facelift.
Datsun Redi-Go and Go hatchback has been the best seller for the carmakers and with this massive updates, the sales is expected to rise after some months when the coronavirus pandemic gets over.