Honda Cars India have finally commenced the official bookings for its upcoming new generation City. The fifth generation of the sedan will rekindle its rivalry with Hyundai Verna, Toyota Yaris, Maruti Ciaz, Skoda Rapid and VW Vento.
What is the booking amount of Honda City 2020?
The token money which you have to submit for new Honda City is Rs. 5,000 if you book online (https://www.hondacarindia.com/new-car-booking-online/honda-from-home) but if you want to go directly to dealership, then the booking amount is Rs. 21,000.
Has New Honda City arrived at dealership?
The dispatch of the new generation of the Honda City has already begin and is on display as well in all the Honda showrooms across the nation.
When will New Honda City launch in India?
Although the exact launch of New Honda City is yet to be announced, but the new gen City’s launch and price announcement is expected to be between July 10 and July 15.
When will deliveries of New Honda City start?
With the official bookings already underway and release date to be around July 15, you can expect the deliveries to begin in the later half of July 2020.
What is the expected price of New Honda City?
With the update, the prices of Honda City will go premium by around Rs. 20,000 and are expected to fall between Rs. 10 Lakhs and Rs. 16 Lakhs (Ex Showroom). It is currently priced between Rs. 9.91 Lakhs and Rs. 14.31 Lakhs for the petrol manual and automatic trims.
What are the key features of New Honda City?
Some of the top features that Honda City comes loaded with are Alexa support for infotainment system, Connected Car Technology, Auto Dimming IRVM, Ambient Lighting, 8-inch infotainment system, Blind Spot Camera, 7-inch instrument cluster with G-Force meter among other.
Why you should buy new Honda City?
There are a number of reasons for considering the 5th generation Honda City:
- Spacious Cabin – Honda City has always been the spacious offering in the segment and with the new generation getting more longer and wider, the sedan will now offer stadium like space inside the cabin.
- Feature Rich – A number of new features are added to the list which includes Alexa support, Lane Watch Camera, Honda Connect, Ambient Light, Bigger infotainment System, 3-adjustable headrest and much more.
- Safer Car – Honda City 2020 has scored a perfect 5 star rating in the ASEAN NCAP safety test conducted in March 2020.
- Premium Exterior & Interiors – Honda City looks like the Civic sedan and those LED headlamps looks really stunning. The cabin has received major changes as well with the addition of bigger music system, vertically stacked air con vents and new instrument panel.
What’s not so good about New Honda City?
- Pricey – Honda City costs much more than what you have to pay for rivals and that’s why those who want to choose the Honda sedan prefers some other cars in the segment.
- Still no Diesel CVT – Honda City still have Diesel engine with manual gearbox while the Amaze launched a couple of years back had the combo of Diesel-CVT which is still among the popular choices and for people who want to cover long distances with ease would prefer automatic variant.