Ford Ecosport Trend and Titanium are the top selling as well as most value for money trims of the compact SUV. Here is a comparison between the two:
Ford Ecosport is available in Ambiente, Trend, Titanium, Titanium+, S and Thunder Edition. All the variants comes in 1.5 Petrol and 1.5 Diesel with manual option with automatic being limited to Titanium plus.
What are the features of Ford Ecosport Trend?
Top features of Ford Ecosport Trend trim are:
- Ford Pass
- Electrically Adjustable ORVM
- Automatic AC
- 16-inch steel wheels
- Halogen Headlamps
- Rear Wiper and Washer
- 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation,
- Rear View Camera
- 6 Speakers
- Steering Mounted Controls
- Driver seat height adjust
- ABS with EBD
- Dual Front Airbags
What features Ford Ecosport Titanium offer over Trend?
Some features that spending extra money will get you in Titanium are:
- Silver skid plates
- Roof Rails
- Auto Foldable and Power Foldable ORVMs
- Projector Headlamps with LED DRLs
- Chrome Front Grille
- 16-inch Gunmetal Alloys
- Locking wheel nut for spare wheel
- Front armrest with storage
- Push button start
- Rear 12 V socket
- Body coloured fog lamp bezel
- Leather steering
- Boot light
- IP illumination dimmer switch
- Premium cluster with chrome rings
- Power window with one touch operation for driver side
- Bigger MID screen
What is the price difference between Ford Ecosport Trend and Titanium?
|1.5 Petrol||Rs 8,97,500||Rs 9,76,000||+ 78,500|
|1.5 Diesel||Rs 9,47,500||Rs 9,99,900||+ 52,400|
Ford Ecosport Trend is priced between Rs. 8.97 Lakhs and Rs. 9.47 Lakhs for petrol and diesel manual respectively while Titanium trim in petrol costs Rs. 9.76 Lakhs and in diesel it is Rs. 10 Lakhs (Ex Showroom).
Is the Titanium variant over Trend worth?
Surely spending extra money on Titanium variant is worth since you get multiple features most important being Projector headlamps, Leather wrapped steering, auto foldable wing mirror, push button start, front armrest and 12V socket for rear occupants.